In the book Ask and It Is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks, Abraham offers twenty-two processes to assist you in releasing resistance and raising your vibration. They recommend taking a playful approach to their processes as you will hold less resistance than if you see them as tools to fix something that is broken.
Process #21 is Reclaiming One’s Natural State of Health.
Abraham suggests using this process when:
- You don’t feel well
- You’ve been given an unsettling diagnosis
- You’re feeling pain
- You want to feel more vital
- You feel a vague fear associated with your body
Do this process while lying in a comfortable place—the more comfortable, the better. Choose a time when you have approximately 15 minutes when you are not likely to be disturbed by anyone. Read the following list slowly to yourself:
- It is natural for my body to be well.
- Even if I don’t know what to do in order to get better, my body does.
- I have trillions of cells with individual Consciousness, and they know how to achieve their individual balance.
- When this condition began, I didn’t know what I know now.
- If I had known then what I know now, this condition couldn’t have gotten started.
- I don’t need to understand the cause of this illness.
- I don’t need to explain how it is that I’m experiencing this illness.
- I have only to gently, eventually, release this illness.
- It doesn’t matter that it got started, because it’s reversing its course right now.
- It’s natural that it would take some time for my body to begin to align to my improved thoughts of Well-Being.
- There’s no hurry about any of this.
- My body knows what to do.
- Well-Being is natural to me.
- My Inner Being is intricately aware of my physical body.
- My cells are asking for what they need in order to thrive, and Source Energy is answering those requests.
- I’m in very good hands.
- I will relax now, to allow communication between my body and my Source.
- My only work is to relax and breathe.
- I can do that.
- I can do that easily.
Now, just lie there, focus upon your breathing—in and out, in and out. Your goal is to be as comfortable as possible. Breathe as deeply as you can while still remaining comfortable. Don’t force it. Don’t try to make anything happen. There is nothing for you to do other than to relax and breathe.
You might feel soft, gentle sensations in your body. You are now feeling the healing process. Smile, and acknowledge that this is Source Energy specifically answering your cellular request. Don’t try to help it or intensify it. Just relax, breathe, and allow it.
If you were experiencing pain when you laid down, follow the same process and add these words:
- This sensation of pain is an indicator that Source is responding to my cellular request for Energy.
- This sensation of pain is a wonderful indicator that help is on the way.
- I will relax into this sensation of pain because I understand that it’s indicating improvement.
After reading the list, drift off to sleep if you can. Know that all is well, breathe, relax, and trust.
“Every cell in your body has a direct relationship with Creative Life Force, and each cell is independently responding. When you feel joy, all the circuits are open, so the Life Force can be fully received. When you feel guilt, blame, fear, or anger, the circuits are hindered and Life Force cannot flow as effectively. Physical experience is about monitoring those circuits and keeping them as open as possible. Your cells know what to do; they are summoning the Energy.”
To learn more about what Abraham says on Reclaiming One’s Natural State of Health, read Ask and It Is Given – a valuable book to have in your conscious creation library.