When you get up in the morning, after a refreshing sleep, you are in your most positive vibrational state. To keep those positive vibes going, begin your day with a healthy dose of good feeling thoughts.
Your thoughts create a vibration (an energetic frequency) that are emitted out into the Universe. The Universe responds by bringing you more thoughts and experiences that match your vibration.
So when you’re feeling good, you emit positive vibrational frequencies which equals positive experiences that continue to make you feel good.
But if you are sending out negative vibes, then you will attract to you more feelings and experiences that match your negative state of being.
The processes outlined below will help you to establish a positive tone for your day. By following theses suggestions regularly, you will feel uplifted and have more clarity as your day unfolds.
You will also experience more harmonious relationships and circumstances, and your day will go more smoothly.
Even if parts of your day deviate from your positive starting point, with continued practice you will find that you will have more control over your reactions.
For consistent improvement of your daily vibes, I recommend practicing as many of these in the morning as you have time for.
1) Meditate. Spend 15 minutes in meditation. Sit in a quiet comfortable place, relax and focus on your breathing. As you release your thoughts, your vibration will raise and put you into a higher, more positive state of being. If you prefer a guided meditation, I highly recommend Esther and Jerry Hicks Getting into the Vortex Guided Meditations CD and User Guide.
2) Appreciation. Spend time thinking about and appreciating all the blessings in your life; your health and body, your family and friends, your home and car, your passions – anything that comes to mind that you are thankful for. The more you focus on the wonderful things you already have, the more wonderful things can flow into your life.
3) Prayer. The most beneficial time to offer your prayers is while you are in a positive state of mind. You can ask for guidance on issues that are troubling you, or for clarity on the next step to take on a project. Ask for help in aligning with your intentions and becoming a vibrational match to your desires. This can be done silently or you can speak them out load.
4) Affirmations. Your positive statements are immensely powerful when affirmed from a positive vantage point. Simple statements work well such as “I am balanced”, “I am strong”, “I am healthy”, “I am wealthy”, “I am loved”, “I have peace”, “I have joy”, “I have freedom”, “I have passion”, “I am safe” or any other statement that resonates with you.
5) Be still. A good way to end the routine is with quiet stillness. Allow yourself to be open to anything that may come up. You may experience a feeling of joy or peace, or perhaps words of encouragement may drift into your thoughts. This is often the time when I receive answers and ideas to guide me on my path.
The whole routine takes twenty to thirty minutes and is an awesome way to kick start your day. Flow into it gradually if needed by starting with the meditation. Add the remaining components as you develop the habit of the routine. If you miss a day, simply pick it up the next day. Eventually it will become your favorite part of the day.