Your Human Design Chart is your map to being your happiest, most authentic and successful self.
Your comprehensive, personalized Human Design Blueprint will be in the form of a 75+ pages PDF file and will be delivered via email. This is not an automated report, so please allow for up to 48-72 hours for me to deliver the report to you.
The Human Design System is a synthesis of astrology, the I Ching, Kabbalah, the chakra system, and quantum physics. Your Human Design Chart, also called a BodyGraph, is calculated using your birth date, time, and place, to reveal your genetic design.
Your Human Design Chart is your map to being your happiest, most authentic and successful self. It is totally unique to you and will help you to recognize your innate gifts and traits so that you can be who you truly came here to be and live the life you were born to live.
1. After you submit payment, you will be redirected to a form to fill out that collects the information I need to create your personalized blueprint. The information you will need to provide me with includes your date, time and location of birth.
2. Your comprehensive, personalized Human Design Blueprint will be in the form of a 55+ pages PDF file and will be delivered via email. This is not an automated report, so please allow for up to 48-72 hours for me to deliver the report to you.
Your personalized, comprehensive Human Design Blueprint reveals:
Your Energy Type: There are 5 different Human Design Types in the Human Design system. They are the Manifestor, Generator, Manifesting Generator, Projector and Reflector.
Your Authority: Your Human Design Authority is the way you were designed to make decisions.
Your Strategy: In Human Design, strategy is like a rule of thumb to live by. It helps us make correct decisions and pursue our dreams with the least resistance and struggle possible.
Your Not-Self Theme: Each energy type has a different emotion that tends to surface when we are misaligned from our design. This emotion is called the Not-Self theme.
Your Incarnation Cross: In the story of your life, the Incarnation Cross is your storyline. It define’s your soul’s unique purpose in this lifetime.
Your Profile: The Profile provides guidance on how we can best achieve our life’s purpose using our inherent traits. In the story of your life, your profile is the role you are here to play. It is how you are designed to interact with others, how others see you and how you see yourself.
Your Defined and Undefined/Open Centers: Each of our nine Centers carries and manages a certain frequency of energy and relates to specific themes in our lives.
Your Channels: Channels can be seen as the communication between the Centers. Each Channel describes a specific theme, or essential aspect of experiencing life as a human being, within the framework of the greater collective. If you have a defined Channel, it characterizes a specific theme, function or gift that is consistent and reliable.
Your Gates: The Gates represent specific energetic themes that give you further insight into your life and who you are. This list includes:
- Your core energy, personal power and talent, what you put out into the world.
- What grounds and supports you. Your connection to this physical reality.
- The theme of your life, your future direction, soul’s purpose and expression of wisdom from age 40+ years onwards.
- Theme of your life, past life energy and what you are here to further integrate from age 0-39.
- What drives you in life.
- What you are here to teach and share.
- Your values and what you love.
- Where you have the opportunity to mature and grow in this lifetime.
- Expansion and blessings, the gifts to lean into in order to be well-rewarded in this lifetime.
- Your challenges, where you learn to take responsibility and are shown the consequences of your own behavior.
- Where you deviate from the norm and do things a little differently.
- Your spiritual work and what brings you joy.
- Your underlying truth, shadow work, and inner transformation.
Your Definition: Our definition affects how we interact with others and also how coherent our connection to ourselves is.
Your Cognition: Cognition in Human Design is often called your “super sense” as it describes a specific skill that is readily available to you.
Your Arrows: The arrows indicate the ideal way in which we should take in information from the external world. They include digestion, environment, awareness, and perspective.
Your Manifesting Style: Find out if you are a Specific or Non-Specific manifestor.
Bonus: Your Genius Keys Profile Summary:
- Your Life's Work – what you are here to do.
- Your Evolution – what you're here to learn.
- Your Radiance – what keeps you healthy.
- Your Purpose – what deeply fulfills you.