Everything is made of energy, as science has has shown, and everything you do, say, think, believe, and eat can have an impact on both the vibration of your body and the energy you emit into the world.
So it makes sense that you would want to be aware of what you’re putting into your body when you are trying to improve your health, increase your energy, and align inside and out.
Knowing a food’s vibration is simple – the closer it is to its natural state, the higher the vibration. Foods sourced from nature and light are more in harmony with your body than food produced in a facility. You want to feed your body nourishing, vibrant foods that are filled with positive life force energy.
There are three important factors to look at when determining a food’s level of vibration. They are:
1. The Source of your food. Your food has the “highest vibration” if it is organic and sun-grown. It has a “reduced vibration” if it was produced in a factory. If you’re not able to grow your own food, try to purchase seasonal produce from nearby farmers. Eat as many fruits and vegetables raw as you can, or if your body is sensitive to raw foods, lightly heat or blanch them. Raw foods also resonate far higher with our bodies than food that has been overcooked.
2. The quality of your food. Purchase locally grown, pesticide-free, organic food. Even non-organic coffee can contain mold and pesticides so buy organic whenever possible and drink clean water. Think about and consider the origin and handling of the food you eat.
3. The intention you hold when you are preparing or eating your food. The act of offering thanks for your meals extends beyond the food on the plate; your positive energy contributes to the higher vibration of the food when you prepare it. Give thanks to your food and think kind thoughts about how it will nurture your body. Make cooking and eating a loving gesture.
Fresh food not only nourishes your body but also gives you more energy. Additionally, you might feel more connected to yourself and have more clarity.
The following is a brief guide to help you on your journey to eating more mindfully.
High Vibration Food
- All food in its organic state
- Fresh, seasonal, organic, or local fruits and vegetables are best
- Superfoods such as spirulina, chorella, maca, ashwaganda, moringa, reishi, etc…
- Nuts, seeds, and sprouts
- Fermented Foods
- Seaweeds and Fungi
- Cooking herbs and spices that are organic and non-GMO
- Honey, pure Maple syrup, dates
- Raw Himalayan salt, pink salt or or any other kind of raw, unprocessed salt
- Healthy oils and fats including olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, and ghee
- Quality sourced, organic, grass fed meats from happy environments
- Wild caught fish, not farmed
- Herbal and organic green teas
- Pure or filtered water and water in glass bottles (avoid tap if possible)
Low Vibration Food
- Genetically modified (GMO) food, and conventional food that has been treated with chemicals and pesticides
- Excess sugar and all artificial sweeteners
- Processed, packaged, canned and fast foods
- Food with added flavors, added coloring, and hydrogenated oils
- Sodas and beverages with sugar, including ‘healthy’ bottled drinks
- Alcohol (wine on occasion if it’s organic, free of sulfites and from biodynamic farms)
- Grain fed meats, poultry fed GMO corn and soy and farmed fish
- Unhealthy, processed oils such as canola, cottonseed, margarine, and vegetable oils
- Deep fried foods and microwaved foods
If you do choose to eat lower vibration foods on occasion (like birthday cake or Christmas cookies), you can raise the vibration of the food by giving thanks for it, blessing it and offering loving intention. Setting a positive intention, praying and expressing appreciation can change it’s vibrational and molecular state.
For vibrant health, do your best to eat high vibration food whenever you can. But there’s no need to be concerned if you don’t have access to the meals and products that have the greatest vibration – for example while you’re traveling or out to dinner with friends. By being mindful of your intention and attitude while eating your meal, you will inundate it with your high energy vibration.
Live your life doing things that bring you joy because your happiness will affect everyone and everything around you, including your food!