Positive affirmations help you focus your awareness on your power and abilities to create and have what you want. Your thoughts create your reality, and as you say these positive statements to yourself you will begin to create them as true for you.
These affirmations will expand your awareness of what you can have and help you to attune with the unlimited abundance of the universe. As you say them to yourself, you will create positive, more abundant circumstances in your life.
Choose only the affirmations that feel right for you. It’s important that the words feel comfortable to you and are aligned with who you are. It’s okay to substitute other words that hold special meaning for you, as affirmations work best when they feel comfortable and meaningful. I encourage you to make up your own financial abundance affirmations as well.
It is said that repetition has a great deal of power. When you repeat affirmations you are reprogramming your subconscious mind to accept these thoughts as reality, and as it does it will create changes in your life to match your new inner reality.
When you repeat your chosen affirmation, you might want to say it on your in-breath, while imagining that you are taking the statement up to your higher self. Then on your out-breath imagine that you are releasing the affirmation into the outer world, where it will become your reality.
You may also want to write out your favorite affirmations and put them where you can see them frequently.
1. I am financially abundant.
2. I am a money magnet.
3. I am magnetic to money and abundance.
4. I am financially successful.
5. I am smart with my money.
6. I am committed to living my financial dreams.
7. I am always discovering new sources of income.
8. I am worthy and deserving of financial abundance.
9. I am attracting money at this very moment.
10. I am open and receptive to all the wealth life brings me.
11. I am open to receiving financial abundance in my life.
12. I am on my way to becoming wealthy.
13. I am aligned with the energy of wealth and abundance.
14. I am so thankful for the ability to manifest money when I want it.
15. I am the master of my wealth.
16. I am an excellent money manager.
17. I am wealthy and living on my own terms.
18. I am in control of my spending.
19. I am passionate about building wealth.
20. I am capable of managing large sums of money.
21. I am responsible with money and manage it wisely.
22. I am in control of my financial life.
23. I am the source of my financial abundance.
24. I am capable of turning my skills and expertise into income.
25. I am easily creating more money and abundance.
26. I am financially free.
27. I am financially independent.
28. I am thankful for financial abundance.
29. I am at peace with having a lot of money.
30. I am thankful for all the money I have now.
31. I am thankful for all that money brings me.
32. I am worthy and deserving of a wealthy life.
33. I am so happy and thankful that money flows to me easily and effortlessly.
34. I am generous with my money.
35. I am thankful that I can contribute my money to the economy.
36. I am happy, healthy, and wealthy.
37. I am becoming more financially abundant every day.
38. I am becoming more financially stable (secure, focused, savvy) every day.
39. I allow myself to have financial abundance and security.
40. I allow myself to be wealthy.
41. I allow myself to have financial freedom.
42. I allow myself to have financial success.
43. I allow myself to be financially independent.
44. I allow myself to be financially secure.
45. I allow money to flow to me easily and abundantly.
46. I allow myself to create money doing what I love.
47. I love money and money loves me.
48. I love attracting money.
49. I love creating money.
50. I love receiving money.
51. I love having money.
52. I love spending money on things that bring me joy.
53. I love sharing my money with people I care about.
54. I love being financially abundant.
55. I love feeling wealthy.
56. I love feeling prosperous and financially abundant.
57. I love having more than enough money to pay my monthly expenses.
58. I love having money to spare and share.
59. I deserve and expect financial abundance.
60. Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
61. I always have more than enough money.
62. I always have more money coming in than going out.
63. Money flows to me in expected and unexpected ways.
64. I easily reach my financial goals.
65. I spend money responsibly.
66. Every dollar I spend blesses the universe and returns to me multiplied.
67. It is safe for me to spend money.
68. I experience wealth and prosperity as a key part of my life.
69. It’s natural for me to be prosperous and financially abundant.
70. I attract money to me easily and effortlessly.
71. I release all resistance to attracting money.
72. I accept and receive unexpected money.
73. I am a magnet for money. Prosperity is drawn to me.
74. Money constantly flows into my life.
75. Money is energy, and it flows into my life constantly.
76. I have the power to attract an abundance of money into my life.
77. Money is consistently pouring into my life.
78. Everything I need to create financial abundance is available to me right now.
79. Money flows to me in miraculous ways.
80. People love giving me money.
81. I trust that more money is coming to me.
82. I choose to focus on money flowing to me with ease.
83. I have multiple sources of income.
84. My income is always higher than my expenses.
85. I enjoy managing and investing my money.
86. My finances continually improve beyond anything I could ever imagine.
87. I have the power to be financially successful.
88. I accept financial success.
89. I choose to be organized and responsible with money.
90. Being financially abundant is a part of who I am.
91. I create money easily.
92. I welcome financial abundance into my life.
93. I constantly attract opportunities that create more money.
94. I create enough money to pay for the lifestyle I want.
95. My bank account is constantly filled with money.
96. There are no limits to the money I can create.
97. My income is constantly increasing.
98. My income has unlimited potential.
99. I believe in my ability to create more money.
100. I have fun creating money.
101. It’s easy to create money.
102. Money comes to me in fun, easy and surprising ways!
103. I believe there is enough money for everyone.
104. I always have enough money to fulfill my needs and desires.
105. Financial freedom is not just a dream; it is becoming my reality.
106. I have more than enough money to enjoy my day-to-day life freely.
107. I have more money than I could ever spend.
108. I can easily afford anything I want.
109. I feel at peace with having a lot of money.
110. I have a positive money mindset.
111. Receiving and having money brings me joy.
112. I am an unlimited being and can create as much money as I want.
113. I picture financial abundance for myself and others.
114. I create financial abundance through joy, aliveness, and self-love.